The Pôle d’Expertise de la Régulation Numérique undertakes to make its internet, intranet and extranet sites accessible in accordance with Article 47 of Law No. 2005-102 of 11 February 2005. This declaration of accessibility applies to the site peren.gouv.fr.
peren.gouv.fr is partially compliant with the General Accessibility Guidelines RGAA version 4.1. The non-conformities and possible derogations are listed below.
The compliance audit conducted by the company Digital Footprint reveals that :
- 79.49% of the RGAA criteria are met.
- The average compliance rate for online service is 95%.
The contents listed below are not accessible for the following reasons.
Only the non-conformities judged to have the greatest impact and present in significant quantities in the sample pages are listed here. On request, the complete result of the audit can be made available.
- Decorative images not ignored by assistive technologies,
- Some links are not explicit or have a
titlethat does not include the visible title,
- Lack of language switching attributes when necessary
- Appearance of a horizontal scroll bar at high zoom rates
- Only one way of navigation available
- Absence of
- No quick access links
- Presence of a pdf file not accessible without alternative
Exemptions for disproportionate load
Content not subject to the accessibility obligation
Establishment of this statement of accessibility
This statement was made on August 18, 2021.
Technologies used for the realization of the service
Static site realized with the help of the engine Hugo and based on the State Design System.
User agents, assistive technologies and tools used to verify accessibility
The content rendering checks were performed with the following configurations:
- Firefox and NVDA;
- Safari and VoiceOver;
- Firefox and Jaws.
The following code checking tools were used to verify compliance with the RGAA tests:
- Colour Contrast Analyser;
- Web Developer extension;
- RGAA Wizard Extension;
- WCAG Contrast checker extension;
- ARC Toolkit extension;
- HeadingsMap Extension;
- Firefox Browser Integrated Developer Tools;
- W3C HTML Validator.
Pages of the site that were subject to the compliance audit
- Home page : https://www.peren.gouv.fr/
- News page : https://www.peren.gouv.fr/actualites/
- PEReN work Page : https://www.peren.gouv.fr/travaux/
- Publication of a study page : https://www.peren.gouv.fr/actualites/publication-etude-methodologie-audit-algorithmes-dgmic/
- Recruitment Page : https://www.peren.gouv.fr/recrutement/
- Press article page : https://www.peren.gouv.fr/revue-presse/arcep_lepost44/
- Expertise page : https://www.peren.gouv.fr/equipe/
- Contact page : https://www.peren.gouv.fr/contact/
- Legal Notice Page : https://www.peren.gouv.fr/mentions-legales/
- Accessibility page : https://www.peren.gouv.fr/accessibilite/
- Personal data and cookies page : https://www.peren.gouv.fr/donnees-personnelles/
Feedback and contact
If you are unable to access a content or service, you may contact the website manager to be directed to an accessible alternative or obtain the content in another form, through our contact page.
Methods of appeal
This procedure is to be used in the following case.
You have notified the website manager of a lack of accessibility that prevents you from accessing a content or service of the portal and you have not received a satisfactory response.
- Write a message to the Human Rights Defender (via the contact form) ;
- Contact the delegate of the Human Rights Defender in your region (https://www.defenseurdesdroits.fr/saisir/delegues) ;
- Send a letter by mail (free, do not put a stamp) Défenseur des droits Libre réponse 71120 75342 Paris CEDEX 07 ;
- Contact the Human Rights Defender by phone : 09 69 39 00 00.